Friday, September 21, 2007

I realize this is nerdy...

Ok I've resisted making a blog since senior year of high school because I feel like it's kind of nerdy. In fact, I know it's kind of nerdy. And I'm sure I'll take a lot of flak for this, but oh well.
I'm starting this because I've been looking at other blogs for far too long and wondered what it would be like to share my own thoughts with an audience (even if that audience turns out to just be my mom...haha who am I kidding my mom doesn't know how to use a computer.)
Of course, for those who know me, they won't be surprised to hear that I'm going to primarily focus this on music. What I'm listening to, what I want others to listen to. I could talk about music for hours on end, and I regularly visit other blogs that do this same thing. So why shouldn't I?

Hopefully I'll regularly update this, but I honestly have no idea what kind of commitment I'll have to it. Basically I'm just going to share as often as I can what I'm listening to at the moment.

My life has a soundtrack. Find yours. I'll try to help.

3 comments:

Makella said...

yeah blog!!!

~Mak

Unknown said...

I've thoroughly enjoyed you introducing me to some very special music. Thanks my Sam...

mdog said...

and for the record, your mom calls them BLOGGIES.

this is horrifying, and yet somehow endearing.

maria

[found via kj]