Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bananarchy is online!

It's been a while, but finally my band Bananarchy is online! A video of one of our songs from a recent performance is on YouTube, and we now have a MySpace.
This stuff has been a long time coming; Bananarchy came to be at the end of last year. We've only played a handful of shows, but we've recorded a mix of the 9 or so songs that we've written and we also have a ton of video from our shows. It just took a while to get online. Also, I know it sucks that only one song is up on YouTube now, but I'm sure many will soon come.
If you're curious, Bananarchy was the brainchild of Will Deaton and Aaron Schlagbaum, who thought it would be funny to wear banana costumes and play punk rock. They sat on the idea for five years or so before all of the pieces came together. Now we are the premier fruit-based punk act in Athens! Alright!
So yeah I realize it seems like a gimmick, but I don't care because it's a heck of a lot of fun to play. So check out this video (not the best quality, but more will soon come) and see what you think! Oh and I'm the drummer...so you can't see me at all in the video, but you can hear me ok. Enjoy!

Mood: energetic, angry, hungry

No comments: