Sunday, May 16, 2010

Changes (comes with Spring)

I really like to write. It was why I started this blog; sometimes I just have to write, even if it's senseless, even if it's boring, even if it's self-fulfilling. There's just something about writing that clears my head and makes more order about my world.

I've not gotten a whole lot of writing in lately. But I've had a few other things going on. Indeed, quite a few things have changed, and I've been managing those things.

But with Spring in full force, and with life finding "normalcy," I might find some more time to write. Or maybe I'll just post photos. Or maybe I'll find other ways to express myself. I don't know. But I've found that even though life changes, sometimes those changes are pretty cool and will lead to other new things that I don't even know about yet.

It's kind of fun not knowing.

4 comments:

paul said...

I like this post

neenuh32 said...

I dig this.. and out of curiosity, what song did you pick as your first dance at your wedding?

sam said...

avett brothers' "living of love." from emotionalism :)

Swagata Bhuyan said...

I love writing too.....just anything that comes to my mind it makes me feel light and relaxed.