Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On the Road (the cold in Maine)

Katie and I are currently holed up at Lindsay and Mark's house in Biddeford, Maine, where it's about 50 degrees and sunny today. We've had sunny skies pretty much the entire trip, but it's not been much warmer than it is today (not to mention the wind here in Maine is vicious.)

Above are a few shots of our trip (the great Spring Break Trip to the Northeast 2009 Style) so far. Here is a link to the rest of our photos, if you're interested.

Tomorrow we drive through Vermont, heading to Saranac Lake in Upstate New York. I'm sure there will be many more opportunities for photos, and will add them my Flickr photo stream when I can. Also, I'll be sharing more thoughts from (or about) the road in the near future.

2 comments:

paul said...

wow... katie has a town named after her. sweet

Makella said...

Looks like fun!