Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolution(s)

Commit to a diet.
Lose weight.
Say to myself for the first time, "Damn, you look good."
Figure out how to save money.
Figure out how to earn money.
Combine the previous two resolutions into great wealth.
Donate more money/tithe (so much for that last resolution.)
Learn the stock market.
Avoid the stock market.
Be more helpful for friends/family/employers.
Spend more time with people.
Meet more people.
Stay in touch with past people.
Drum more.
Learn new things on drums.
Figure out how to tune my drums.
Learn new songs on guitar.
Stop playing the same songs on guitar over and over.
Finally write that awesome Number 1 hit that I always swear I'm capable of.
Keep a diary.
Take note of everything going on around me.
Improve my memory.
Combine previous three resolutions into killer essays/books/articles.
Learn new talents.
Commit to new talents I try to learn.
Find confidence.
Be bolder.
Be stronger (physically, spiritually, emotionally...)
Be awesomer.
Create new words like "awesomer."
Find a job.
Find a job.
Find a job.
Define "independent."
Figure out how to say goodbye to Athens.
Do everything I've always wanted to do in Athens.
Cave and finally buy a Blue Eagle t-shirt and Donkey bumper sticker.
Find a new residence.
Figure out my life.

1 comment:

paul said...

is that all?????

wimp